I have two weeks left in site and entirely too many emotions to put together a coherent blog post.
Thus, some bullet points in no particular order:
- I’m mentally preparing myself for the costs of grad school. Mentally preparing myself for the foreseeable future of the cheapest rent I can find and the cheapest food I can stomach. Dave Ramsey makes me want to pay off debts I don’t have yet.
- A few coats of a light pink nail polish keeps me from biting my nails, which I have been doing for as long as I can remember.
- My chababs just kicked butt in the Write On! Creative Writing Competition!!!! Out of the 14 of my kids who participated, 7 won regional awards. Out of those seven, two won national awards. I’m so proud.
- I get to do another library training next week, which will be my last big piece of work.
- It does not feel like I only have two weeks left.
- Over the course of my Peace Corps service, I will have read 134 books, provided I finish one book this week and one book next week. 45 in my first year, 72 in my second year, and 15 so far this year, one to finish this week and one next week.